1. The owner of the website and distributor of clothing is Fashion Angel Limited.
The company operates under a certificate of registration number 633767, issued by Registrar of Business Names, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1.
2. All prices given for each is valid at the time of the order by the Customer. The store reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer, introducing new products to offer, and cancel publicity and make changes.
3. For each order are added shipping costs, which are given depending on the geographic area, during the checkout. Delivery of goods shall be selected by the customer and specified in the order.
4. Any order placed by the Customer to confirm the e-mail with information about his adoption.
5. If you do not receive of confirmation from the store, please contact us via email.
6. Orders will be processed within 1-2 working days from the date of its confirmation.
7. We accept online payment by Credit and Debit Card. Cardholder will be debited within 2 days.
8. Customer who order online www.christeningandoccasions.ie may return goods purchased within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Requesting a refund of the money the customer must contact us via email giving reason for the return at: email@example.com. Subject to refund is to send proof of purchase, the goods in original packaging with tags intact. Clothes, shoes, etc. can not be used even by "a few minutes in the church" or "at the photographer." Consideration of the merits of return is made within a maximum of 7 days working day of receipt of delivery in our company.
9. For communion dress we accept deposit of minimum €100. The deposit is not refundable and can not be exchange to buy any other items from our shop. No refund for deposit paid for accessories. Ordered accessories can be exchange for another accessories only not on the clothes.
10. Shop does not assume any liability for the return or replacement of the goods that were sent by our clients, and then lost at the An Post.
11. Not be refunded and personalised items made at the request of the buyer.
12. We will not refund fees for shipping and handling.
13. Purchased goods in our retail store or use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. These terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and EU. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland or EU.
14. All complaints should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: 77 West Street, Drogheda. The complaint should contain a detailed type of damage and date when the damage was done. In the attachment, please send photos of damaged goods. When we receive your written complaint, we will send you a reply within up to 10 working days. If this is not possible, we will send you regular updates about the progress of your complaint.
15. Replacement can be made within 10 days of receipt. The intention to shop exchanges must be notified by mail prior to return shipment. In the message, this should be an appropriate description of the products exchanged, and the buyer make them easy to identify.
16. Personal data will be the buyer entered into the database Fashion Angel purposes only and orders will not be shared with other entities. Each client has a right to inspect their data and to correct or to remove them from service.
All remarks, suggestions, comments please contact: email@example.com.